For non-members there are a variety of new videos for you to enjoy, a selection of written pieces by others as well as Dr Iain McGilchrist’s Daily Poetry Readings.
Membership will give you exclusive access to:
• recent interviews;
• discussions about Dr Iain McGilchrist’s upcoming book due for publication in 2021;
• new lectures;
• a discussion forum;
• written articles by Dr Iain McGilchrist;
• the opportunity to ask Dr Iain McGilchrist a question;
• unseen film footage from The Divided Brain and other documentaries featuring Dr Iain McGilchrist;
• the chance to join a community and engage with like-minded enthusiasts.
Unseen clip from The Divided Brain movie footage.
Dr Colwyn Trevarthen is Professor of Child Psychology and Psychobiology, School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences, University of Edinburgh, collaborator with Nobel Prize-winner Sir Roger Sperry at Caltech, and one of the world’s most distinguished living researchers on the perceptuomotor and cognitive functions of the cerebral hemispheres.
“McGilchrist’s careful analysis of how brains work is a veritable tour de force, gradually and skilfully revealed. I know of no better exposition of the current state of functional brain neuroscience …”
– Professor WF Bynum
Salon London on Wednesday 19th August 2020
Dr Iain McGilchrist will be doing a live event hosted by Salon London on Wednesday 19th August 2020 at 8pm UK time. He will be talking about The Master and His Emissary and this will be followed by a Q&A. See here to book your free ticket and for more information.