Channel McGilchrist is the official platform of renowned psychiatrist, author and thinker, Dr Iain McGilchrist.
What’s included in Channel McGilchrist?
When you become a member, you will benefit from the following, all of which are exclusive to members of Channel McGilchrist and not available elsewhere:
- discussions about Iain’s new book The Matter With Things;
- recordings of Iain reading from The Matter with Things;
- exclusive access to new live online Q & As with Iain (quarterly);
- discount on new live online events hosted by Channel McGilchrist;
- interviews not available elsewhere;
- exclusive lectures;
- a community discussion forum;
- articles written by Iain;
- unseen film footage from The Divided Brain and other documentaries;
- the chance to join a community and engage with other enthusiasts of Iain McGilchrist’s work.
Membership options are follows:
1. Standard Membership : £30/quarter or £95/year
2. Concession : £15/quarter or £49/ year. We rely on your subscriptions to continue the work of this Channel. If you cannot afford the standard membership you have the option of a concessionary rate but please tell us why during the checkout.
3. Patron : We rely on your subscriptions to continue the work of this Channel. If you would like to make a contribution to help enable this, you can become a Patron. Minimum contribution of £250 which gives you membership for 2 years plus free access to all Channel McGilchrist online events (launching in 2022).
Payment may be made by credit or debit card. Payments are processed by Stripe. Your membership may be cancelled at any time.
How do I join?
- Enter the details you would like to use for your membership below
- Click or tap ‘Submit’
- Follow the instructions to choose your membership pricing plan
- You will be taken to your membership account and receive confirmation in your email inbox.